Thursday, June 27, 2013

Yesterday

I apologize for not posting yesterday. Because of my nerves, I have had so many stomach problems and yesterday was just bad. Adding that to my back problems, not a good day.

You didn't miss much though. I woke up around noon after another sleepless night. I listened to my two hour mediation a time in a half before my brain would stop being so overactive with thoughts. Nevertheless, I woke up in a panic which had me sick all day.

Per the request of a reader, I am going to make this short and blog today a little bio on myself for you guys.
Let me just say that I am both shocked and thrilled to have any readers this soon in my start of blogging. Thank you guys so much for your support and reading. I love the emails and the comments. They make my day, truly. God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment