Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Psychic warnings vs. Panic attacks

It was a beautiful morning!
I woke at 8 a.m feeling great. No panic attack, no shakiness or sick stomach. There was no dread or intense fear this morning. And I woke up before eleven. (Which is custom for me since school break.)

What a wonderful feeling this morning. Coincidence? Proactive planning? Or is it over?

Let me start with what I did differently last night. I meditated last night for the first time in quite a well.
Due to a suggestion from a reader, I made sure I was up before 11 a.m. (See previous post for explanation.)

So, could either of these two things be the cause for lack of a horrific rising?
If so then we should agree that it was, in fact, only panic attacks.


Around 9 a.m this morning, my lawyer called. He had some upsetting news for me. It was nothing I think would warrant such panic attacks but it is possible. Or perhaps, the event is yet to come. Past experience has taught me that the attacks do not necessarily continue up until the day the fore warned attacks happen. I have had a single attack and a few days later the event become realized.


Due to my insomniac lifestyle, I can not always control when I wake up in the mornings. I can make certain that I once again take part in my meditation. I plan to experiment the next few days with these things to rule out natural human possibilities. I do this because I want to know for sure whether these are normal panic attacks or psychic warnings, as I believe they are.
I will be back tomorrow with any updates.

Let me note that as I write this I am seeing the first of the month. I assume it might be related to this because I saw it the last time I was posting also. It makes me fear the first of the month. I fear that something is coming.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Glad you had a great day. Sending good vibes your way for tomorrow and the 1st. Cool that you are testing yourself scientifically. You are pretty open minded and rational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Panic. I am also new to figuring out my gifts. Things that came naturally to me turned out to be special gifts that not everyone has. As Josh said, its great your testing yourself. How about a post to tell us more about you and who you are, your gifts and stuff like that. I know you are stressed right now and focused on that, so whenever you get a chance, if you want to. :)

    ReplyDelete