Saturday, July 6, 2013

Heading to frightville

I am officially on my way to the 'haunted' house. Update soon.


Update One:
I am not actively seeking anything here. We talked about doing an active EVP session but after getting settled we are pretty tired so we may not do anything tonight. However, the activity in this house does not pause because we are tired so we expect some goings on even though we may not ask for it. I'll let you know how things go.
Also, no panic attacks today. It is a good break. Talk to you soon!!

No activity last night noticed. It was a nice break for those who live here and deal with this everyday. Tonight we are going to try to encourage and pay attention. I am not  a hunter of spirits but if I can help my family to get rid of these things, then of course, I want to do that.

So I will talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment